Wednesday 27 November 2019

Voice blog- procrastination


View on Vocaroo >>

Do I procrastinate sometimes? The answer is Yes. I believe that every body is a procrastinator. The only difference between us is the degree of the procrastination.

As for why do I procrastinate, that is mainly because I always thought that there is enough of time for me to accomplish the event, so i think maybe I can do it later. For example, my teacher sometimes would assign the homework, which due to next week. Therefore, I think maybe I can do it on the weekend. At this moment I walk into the procrastinating cycle which is a bad habit. This is why.

Personally speaking, I believe that most effective way to stop procrastinating is to act immediately. If you don’t, you will walk into the procrastinating cycle, which is harmful to our mental health.

1 comment:

  1. That's why you post your assignment immediately right after the class this week, Ian? Good first step.

    ReplyDelete

What makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> First of all, the main point of the Harvard study is to find out what exactly make people happy and healthy. ...